Moving The Cottage School forward in the areas of Fundraising, Special Events, Communications, Marketing, and Community Relations
In an effort to further The Cottage School mission,the Advancement Department maintains and strengthens connections within The Cottage School community, including parents, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents, friends, and staff, and solicits support through programs including The Key Annual Fund, capital campaigns to support campus improvements, and participation in special events like our signature fundraiser, Glitter.
The Advancement Department not only promotes fundraising projects, but also fosters community relations through encouraging community involvement and partnerships such as Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, Roswell Rotary, the Hispanic Corporate Leadership Forum and Roswell, Inc to name a few.
Advancement communicates the school’s outstanding accomplishments and communal feedback assists in identifying areas with a potential for expansion. The Advancement Department is always available to talk to families and community partners about meaningful ways to improve The Cottage School. In addition to our parent survey, we always welcome feedback and encourage communications between the school and our families whenever possible.
The Advancement Department focuses its energies on these primary functions:
- Fundraising: Special Events (Glitter and Cougar Classic Car Show), Annual Fund, periodic Capital Campaigns, Scholarship Funds and Endowments, Grants and GAGoal
- Marketing and Communications: website, press releases, advertising, marketing and admissions materials, community relations, social media and branding
- Alumni Relations: Homecoming and Reunions
- Liaison with Parent Association Committee: Volunteering for events, activities and fundraisers
Fundraising efforts support the following:
- Technology upgrades
- Teacher/Staff Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Program Enhancement
- Campus Improvements
Interested in getting involved in campus life? TCS always needs volunteers! For more information, contact Stephanie Johnson at email@example.com.
Tracy Ballot – Director of Advancement – firstname.lastname@example.org – 678.250.5103
Tangela McFarlane – Associate Director of Advancement – email@example.com – 678.250.5108
Sandy McKinney – Advancement Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org – 678.250.5102